August 31, 2017
June 13, 2017
FLSCP Announces New Medical Advisory Board Member: Sasha Noe, DO
FLSCP is pleased to announce that Dr. Sasha Noe has joined its Board of Directors and will serve as the Chair of the Medical Advisory Committee!
Sasha Noe, DO, PhD, is a dual doctorate, board-certified, award winning, family physician and researcher and one of America’s leading Medical Cannabis Physicians with extensive expertise in chronic disease management, preventative health, cannabinoid research, and medical cannabis. She regularly educates, advocates and consults on the medicinal benefits and uses of cannabis.
As the only known physician in the United States with a PhD in the specific field of molecular cannabinoid research, Dr. Noe’s award winning research has contributed towards the advancement of the therapeutic potential of cannabis over the past two decades and has been referenced worldwide in numerous scholarly articles and books.
Dr. Noe’s credentials include:
● Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton – Florida
● Board Certification – American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
● Ph.D. from the Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology in the field of Molecular and Cellular Cannabinoid Research – University of South Florida’s, College of Medicine
● Chief Intern and Chief Resident – Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment Program, St. Petersburg, FL
● Owner of 3 medical practices: Apollo Beach Family Medical Center, Direct Family Care and Compassionate Medical Cannabis Care
● President – Hillsborough County Osteopathic Medical Society
● Extensive career in Research, Education and Professional Leadership
A native of the island of Trinidad, Dr. Noe has been a resident of the Tampa Bay area for over 20 years, and specifically Apollo Beach since 2003. She enjoys the small-town beauty and lifestyle of Apollo Beach with her husband of 25 years and their two children.
Dr. Noe’s partnership with the FLSCP provides its members with valuable insight and leadership from Florida’s medical community. Coupled with the FLSCP’s governmental affairs team, Dr. Noe and the FLSCP are uniquely positioned to drive policy related to medical cannabis and keep the medical community informed of all developments, real-time.